The good, the bad, the ugly. The fun, the embarrassing, the disgusting. Eek, third trimester here I come!
- Head rushes practically every time I stood up.
- Feeling cold all the time, instead of my normal sweaty, hot self. 🙂
- Major food aversions (couldn’t eat meat, veggies, or pretty much anything healthy).
- Lived on cereal and mango sticky rice.
- Felt yucky some days, but never threw up.
- Super duper tired (we’re talking 1-2 naps a day, plus early bedtime).
- Felt like I pulled a muscle every time I sneezed.
- Fell in love with baby “Chawchie” at the 8-week ultrasound.
- Up only 2-3 lbs (assumed it would be more).
- Belly started to really pop.
- Ta tas began producing colostrum.
- Craved spicy food, fruit snacks, and milk. Appetite came back with a vengeance.
- Waking up to go pee consistently through the night.
- Shorter patience (sorry Jason).
- Exercise became more difficult.
- Felt first kick at week 17!
- Snissing (sneeze-pissing).
- Heartburn (but only once).
- Had the 20 week ultrasound and feel even in more love with our baby girl.
- Braxton Hicks contractions.
- Up 9 lbs.
- Linea Nigra appeared.
- Hard time sleeping.
- Craved crepes, pasta, and Starbucks Green Tea Lattes.
- Able to feel baby move across different areas of my tummy; mainly way down low.
- People love to touch the belly, and oddly I don’t mind it.
- Solidified baby’s first and middle names (but we’re waiting to announce until birth).
- Starting to get full fast. Big meals leave me miserable (yet I still torture myself with them).
- Car sickness.
- Belly button has become an outtie.
- More frequent Braxton Hicks contractions.
- Lower back pain after walks.
- Up 14 lbs!